Wednesday, April 7, 2010

60 Randoms About Kelsi RaeAnne

1. I love pickles.
2. I wish I had a twin.
3. My Dad calls me Laulaa ('to sing' in Finnish.)
4. I've known the majority of my closest friends since pre-school or earlier.
5. I have a freckle in my left eye.
6. I can't burp.
7. I'm afraid of papercuts.
8. I learned how to walk in Victoria, BC.
9. I can say the alphabet backwards.
10. I'm a sucker for accents.
11. I want to spend at least a year living in both Europe and New York City.
12. I rarely sneeze more than twice in a row.
13. My brain moves so much faster than my mouth that I can interrupt my own side of a conversation.
14. I'm way better with pictures than I am with words or numbers.
15. I believe that everything sounds better in Italian.
16. I'm related to Buzz Aldrin, the second man on the moon.
17. My great-great-great-great Grandma is on a postage stamp.
18. I could spend all day listening to music and drinking coffee.
19. I love people.
20. I passionately hate parakeets and sleeping with socks on.
21. I think Sharon Osbourne has the most adorable voice.
22. I've had the chicken pox twice.
23. My Furby died with its eyes open.
24. I ran into a prop tree during a performance of 'Into the Woods'.
25. The smell of an orange peel makes me want to vomit.
26. I named my car after Estelle Getty -- affectionately known as Stella.
27. I will never be able to live away from water.
28. I have a passion for AIDS and Breast Cancer research.
29. I love Disney movies.
30. I still listen to all my Bubble-gum Pop albums from the 90's.
31. I've been thrown off a treadmill.
32. My music/movie collection could probably pay for my college tuition.
33. As a kid, I was absolutely convinced that I was going to marry Zac Hanson.
34. I can cry at the drop of a hat.
35. I'm a terrible sleeper, but sleep really well when it's stormy, or when I can hear the frogs croaking outside.
36. It's common knowledge that I have little control over my volume.
37. I'm at my happiest when I'm singing.
38. I'm obsessive over proper grammar and correct spelling.
39. I don't care for roses.
40. I very much dislike lasagna.
41. I hold my breath in tunnels.
42. I am known for my Jennifer Coolidge and SNL's Target Lady impersonations.
43. I love rainbows.
44. A song can change my mood in an instant.
45. I've always wanted to take part in a raging protest.
46. I miss people every day.
47. My Mom spent her childhood in Liberia, West Africa.
48. I adore Finding Nemo.
49. One of my bottom eyelashes always grows in a ringlet.
50. I love old movies. I could spend all day watching Turner Classic.
51. I wear a size 6 shoe, but usually buy a 6.5 to make myself feel a little bit more like a grown-up.
52. I love to laugh more than anything.
53. I've never been skiing.
54. I was once electrocuted by my nightlight.
55. The day I got to spend in New York City was also the day of the Blackout.
56. Once I form a friendship I cherish it with all of me.
57. I'm a night owl. I don't do mornings.
58. I trip all the time.
59. I would have loved to have lived through the 20th century.
60. I'm always daydreaming.


1 comment:

  1. This list is fabulous... I've been working on one myself, however, I'm not sure when I'll post it.
    I'm new to this whole blogging thing.
    I have to say I agreed with many on your list but these stood out to me: 10,11,12,18,19,21,46,56,60
    These ones made me laugh: 23,31,33 (so sorry that it's at your expense)
    This one terrifies me: 38 (don't judge if you come on over to my blog and see how awful my grammar and spelling can be). YIKES!

    ReplyDelete