Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wow. I really need to post some sort of update. Silly college, taking up all my time...

So -- Seattle is AMAZING. I love it up here. Our dorms are right in between the looming downtown skyscrapers and the Space Needle. We can walk everywhere... Hopefully not in the rain, but y'know... Seattle.

The people here are fun. They have proven to be kind and extremely supportive in what is normally a cut-throat world. I have yet to feel any tension or competition between anyone for any reason, and I am SO thankful for that.

Classes are awesome, too. It's a ton of hard work -- as usual -- but getting a music degree is no joke. We have like... Twice, (sometimes more than that,) the amount of work as the other disciplines. The actual amount of work looks like barely anything on paper... But take it outside the classroom... WHOLE different story. It's all good, though. I can save my social life for the weekends. If I have to. I guess.

It'll all be worth it in the end. That is the most reassuring thing.
PLUS -- a special handful of my best friends are all here in this city with me.
Fun times :)

PS - Sorry for the lack of detail. It seems I lied to myself about the amount of time I actually had to write. More stories to come, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment